Monday, June 27, 2011

Goodbye my dear favourite ring


Dear diary,


Please allow me to be a little bit emotional today yea. I was so down since last Saturday. My most precious belonging on my left ring finger is now gone. Yes, I lost my favourite piece of ring. I have been wearing it since 11 years back, and at this moment, I need to accept the fact that it has finally dissapeared. :'(


I don't know why, but I feel naked without having that ring on. Hmm, bila dah simpan sesuatu benda tu terlampau lama, kehilangan adalah satu benda yang paling menyedihkan. Too sad to be true. Sungguh!


What made me feel more horrible, the ring is not initially mine. It was my mum's. Cincin belah rotan zaman dulu yang sangat teliti pembuatannya, berat dengan solid gold. Something that rarely can be found nowadays.


I think I can admit the absence of the ring, but the memory within is what I'm gonna miss the most. Rasa bersalah yang teramat sangat dekat mak. I have tried my best to take care of it, and after 11 years, I failed. My bad..:(


Untuk menenangkan hati, I keep telling myself that mungkin setakat tu je jodoh I dengan cincin tu. Harap sesiapa yang jumpa dapat jaga baik-baik je. As much as I love the ring. Please please please, pretty please.


Hmm, somebody told me that things happen for some reasons. Maybe it's finally time to change for another more meaningful ring. My own significant ring. Who knows? Mungkin lepas tu takkan ada lagi salah faham yang pernah terjadi seperti yang I pernah ceritakan di sini. haha. Yea rite!


Kenangan terakhir bersama cincin kesayangan.
Beberapa jam sebelum kehilangan disedari

2 comments:

MHazrat said...

nnt bertukar la cincin tu menjadi cincin merisik+tunang+kawin... 3 in 1... :-) sabar je eih dear....

amirah said...

Hazrat:

hahaha. 3 in 1? tamak sangat tu.huhu..btw, thanks..=))