Thursday, March 22, 2012

Great Ocean Road :: One of the world's most spectacular coastlines

Assalamualaikum semua!


Eh rajin pulak report duti kat Encik Diari dua tiga hari ni ye? As if I've got nothing else to do where in fact, there are thousands things calling for my attention now. Okay I promise you it's not gonna be long this time. I mean less words, but more pictures. =)


I went to say hello to the Great Ocean Road, the most scenic coastal view that I've ever seen while I was in Melbourne earlier this week. Pemandangan yang cukup indah, menggambarkan betapa besarnya ciptaan Allah SWT. Hmm, ni baru keindahan semulajadi dunia yang hanya secebis dari indahnya syurga. Bayangkan betapa indahnya syurga pulak kan? :)


Now I'm sharing with you the magnificent view of the 12 Apostles that rise up majestically from the Southern Ocean on Victoria's dramatic coastline.


The entrance of the underground route to the lookout bases




















The formation of the limestone cliffs


The 12 apostles are beautiful, aren't they? I lupa nak record bunyi deruan ombak yang sangat menenangkan tu. It must have been more lively then. To those yang ada peluang ke sana nanti, you go and witness them yourself, it's gonna be the most exquisite experience that you will remember forever. Trust me! =)


No comments: