Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The woman I call sister is a blessing from the Almighty

Assalamualaikum wbt,


I'm the first daughter in the family and I have been raised and groomed as a big sister with certain responsibilities that I need to behold. Not until when I come here (in Australia) when I finally know how beautiful does it feels to have someone that you can actually call a big sister, like Kak Ean, my so called ex-housemate now.


We had literally lived together for more than two years since October 2009. Walaupun rasanya dalam tempoh tu banyak masa yang I ataupun Kak Ean duduk sorang-sorang sebab salah sorang balik Malaysia. But by some means, we know that we always have each other.


Dari segi luaran, people wouldn't notice the existence of that personal bonding. It is just between me and her. And only we know how tight it was, and hopefully it will be there forever. We never got too attached with each other, but I know somewhere, somehow, she's always there for me. 


Kak Ean tak pernah jemu kongsi ilmu and nasihat yang I sangat-sangat perlukan especially bila hidup sorang-sorang dekat tempat orang macam ni. Ada masa yang kadang-kadang I terleka, Kak Ean tarik balik I ke jalan yang sepatutnya dengan cara yang paling berhikmah. Dengan kata-kata nasihat dari seorang kakak.


And today when she finally went back to Malaysia for goods, I can feel that it is such a big lost for me. I will miss the time when we can sit there for hours sharing things about life. Tapi sekarang I rasa yang I kehilangan seseorang yang I selalu jadikan contoh untuk teruskan amalan-amalan yang boleh lead me to a better life. I think I will miss that one more.


Housemate.
 9 Oct 2009 - 28 Mar 2012


But it's alright, I think dengan doa Kak Ean and dengan izin Allah swt, I mampu teruskan hidup I dekat sini dengan lancar. With the support of my other sisters like Kak Fish and Fatin, insyaAllah kita semua boleh sama-sama balik dengan cemerlang. 


Kakak-kakak saya


Terngiang-ngiang lagi pesanan Kak Ean sebelum bertolak tadi, "Banyakkan mengaji Mira, kita taktau dalam banyak-banyak hasanah (kebaikan) huruf-huruf Al-Quran yang kita sebut tu, satu hari Allah akan terima dan bagi kebaikan dalam bentuk yang kita tak sangka". InsyaAllah.


Life must go on.
I'm glad that I still have you here Kak Fish.


No comments: