Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Melbourne City

Hye dear..

This time I just want to share about activities that had been done during last weekend.. I had chance to treasure Melbourne City, the place where you'll probably find plenty of opportunities to indulge.. I heard that no matter what time of the year, Melburnians love to get out and about especially during summer, when everyone become more active!

At the heart of Melbourne City

I keep asking people what's their opinion about Melbourne? Nearly all agree that Melbourne is the shopping capital of Australia. One of the major reasons is the variety on offer. Whether you head for the huge departmental stores or the little tiny boutiques, you may find all those along the wide city streets and you're sure to find something to suit your needs. It is said that around 30% of Melbourne's retail space is devoted to fashion.

Best view of the city skyline along its waterfront


Some of the shops along the wide city streets

The trams of Melbourne are another subject that matters here. TO MANY, they are an essential part of living in Melbourne. TO SOME, they are a traffic nightmare and TO OTHERS, they are a part of what makes a visit to Melbourne so memorable. Riding on a tram is not only a great way to get around and visit the city but also a chance to travel as Melburnians have for over 100 years.

Melbourne tram

A memorable visit in Melbourne

These are some of the things that I can share with you at the moment. There are lot more to be told and I'll try to do it from time to time okay.. All that I can say is, you'll love Melbourne as much as I did..trust me!!=)


p/s: There are more pictures in FB. Check it out yourself okay!=)

4 comments:

MHazrat said...

gi honeymoon best nih.... haih....

amirah said...

yeah2,put it into your must go places!=)

Thara said...

bestnyaaaaaaa hanggggggg! :D

amirah said...

come visit me laaaa..bawak little aydein jalan2 visit auntie, eh kakak mirah kat aussie..ehehe..:p