Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Foods to include in your diet

Assalamualaikum,


Happy 1st November everyone! Today remarks another beautiful date in our calendar, 1/11/11. Yeah, it does look good, doesn't it? But I have nothing significant related to this number. To me, numbers will only be numbers. Nothing big to be fussed about.


Ohh, I found one interesting video posted by my friend on her FB wall yesterday. So I think it is good to share it here with others and for my future reference as well. You have a look yourself and I believe you will agree on how amazingly true it is. 




"Dia menumbuhkan bagi kamu dengan air hujan itu tanam-tanaman: zaitun, kurma, anggur dan segala macam buah-buahan. Sesungguhnya pada masa yang demikian itu benar-benar ada tanda (kekuasaan Allah) bagi kaum yang memikirkan."


"With it (the rain), He causes to grow for you the crops, the olives, the date-palms, the grapes, and every kind of fruits. Verily, this is indeed an evident proof and a manifest sign for people who give thought."


Surah An-Nahli (11)


Now rasa macam nak pergi cari semua sumber makanan kat atas and jadikan rutin makanan harian. Especially walnuts supaya membantu bagi otak berfungsi lebih lancar untuk belajar. I need you very badly dear walnuts!!


Ohh to all females out there, eat more avocadoes, pears and eggplant from now on okay. And to you gentlemen, consume more figs (buah tin) if possible. With His will, zuriat yang sihat kuat dan cerdas akan dilahirkan. InsyaAllah. :)


No comments: