Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fly AirAsiaX to Sydney please

Assalamualaikum..

Here I am again. With a real big grin on my face. Ngeeeee... Why? I just read something so exciting from Yahoo!NEWS a couple of hours ago. And I can't stop praying for the news to be true right now. Okay, the title of the news is "AirAsia X urges Malaysia to end Sydney route monopoly". See how exhilarating the news is? No? Hey, at least it is REALLY thrilling for me and the rest of other Malaysian here around Sydney and New South Wales. Rasa nak loncat sampai kena bumbung sekarang jugak tau!!:p

Come, let me explain. You must be aware of the existence of Malaysian long-haul budget airline AirAsiaX(AAX) rite? Setakat ni AAX dah berjaya meluaskan penerbangan hampir ke sebahagian besar pelosok dunia. And out of all the important places, Sydney is excluded. What a shame. In Australia, AAX already flies to Gold Coast, Melbourne and Perth but has failed so far to obtain government approval to expand the route to Sydney. Adalah menjadi polisi kerajaan Malaysia untuk membenarkan hanya Malaysia Airlines yang boleh memonopoli hak penerbangan KL-SYDNEY. Can't you see how unfair the policy is?

AAX route map all around the world. And Sydney is nowhere can be seen. Sighs~

I faham, mungkin ada sebab kenapa kerajaan kita tetapkan polisi yang macam tu, but if they look at other important aspects, Sydney is a major gateway and an important market for Malaysia in terms of tourism, education, as well as trade and investment. Mungkin dengan adanya AAX ke Sydney, peluang Malaysia untuk mempereratkan hubungan dengan kerajaan Australia akan turut bertambah. Chewahhh!! Pandai la kau cakap Mira.hahaha. Ni pendapat peribadi I dari segi konteks yang luas la.

But, if I say it from personal point of view, I'll be very very happy as this will makes my life much more easier. Dapat balik Malaysia dengan tambang yang murah tanpa perlu transit beberapa jam di Melbourne. Sungguh terrible bila kena menunggu okeh. Kawan kawan dan saudara mara pun senang nak datang melawat. Best sangat kan kalau macam tu kan? So, apa lagi, tolongla doa supaya berita ni akan jadi berita terbaik untuk tahun ni..Owh, cakap pasal saudara melawat, esok Kaklong dgn Abg Dil akan sampai. Happy!! Happy!!=))

p/s: Did I ever mentioned that I'm not going back next year? I think I did. Hmmm, how lah? Boleh tarik balik tak? Ngeeee..:p :p

No comments: