Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My first (advance) birthday present for this year! :)

Hai everyone!


I'm writing here today in a very very bright feeling. First, bangun pagi tengok cuaca sangat cantik lepas beberapa hari yang sangat gloomy. It is a bit warm but the chilly breeze stabilize the general temperature. I really love it like this. 

Dear weather,
 
It would be great if you could stay like this for the rest of my stay in Australia.Thank you.
 
Sincerely, Amirah.

So anyway, here comes the second reason for me to be extra happy today. Hmm, guess what?? I have received my first birthday present for this year!!! And today I feel like a 7-year old little girl yang sangat excited bila dapat hadiah. hahaha. Okay fine, actually I am approaching 7+20-year old already. But you know, mana ada orang tak suka prezzie prezzie ni kan? Especially girls lah kan? hehe. :)


You know what, kadang-kadang I suka beli barang online sebab bila postman datang rumah, I will be very excited to accept that newly purchased parcel. But today, when I received a delivery the first thing in the morning (that I didn't buy my own of course), the feeling is beyond wordsssss!! And here I would say thank you to my friend from Malaysia, Ein for the advance birthday present!


Lepas dapat je barang, I instantly opened the box with excitement! Okay, ada dua bungkusan nicely wrapped in pink and purple wrapping papers. I could see my name written on top of the pink one. And the other one is for Hanna as her belated birthday present. So apa tunggu lagi? I terus godek bungkusan hadiah dengan rakus. haha. Tak lah, I bukak baik-baik sebab comel sangat wrapping paper tu sayangnye nak koyak. :)


One for me and one for Hanna.


So you wanna know what I've got inside? 


  1. A very cute birthday card with nice wordings. I love it!
  2. Two packets of Cadbury Zip to be added into my comfort food collection. Cukup sampai nak balik nanti rasanya ni.
  3. A gorgeous multi-colour dress from ThePoplook. I'm planning to wear it next Friday for birthday lunch date with my officemates. Over gila siap ada birthday lunch kan? Tapi memang macam tu tiap-tiap tahun. Kitorang akan celebrate birthday masing-masing by having lunch at any nice restaurant nearby. So, I'm happy that I've got something nice to wear already. :)
  4. Two pieces of Tudung Bawal from Adijuma collection. I never had any in my wardrobe yet. So these two are my firsts!! The colours are sweet like candy. Suka sangat!


Memandangkan I dah janji dekat Ein untuk ambik gambar I pakai tudung bawal yang masih bau kedai tu, so, here is me wearing one of the Adijuma entah-berapa-tone punya bawal. Sungguh banyak colour siap boleh rotate 360 degrees to get different colours. hehe. Jakun gila maklumla tak penah beli sendiri sebelum ni. :p


Baru nampak 4 warna. Rasanya ada lagi 2 warna tersorok kat belakang. :p
Segannya mokcik letak gambaq syok sendiri ni. huahua. 


You know, I JARANG gila ambik my own vain photos from all angles. Serious sangat lah tak reti nak senyum cute-cute depan camera sorang-sorang. Awkward gila. hahaha. Pardon my not so sincere smiles and those chubby cheeks. Habih control dah tu takmau bagi nampak. T___T. But it's okay, sekali sekala perasan macam ni apa salahnya kan? So this is for you Ein!! Thank you so much from pengguna tudung bawal tegar! hahaha. :p


2 comments:

Farah Zainal Abidin said...

Glad to hear u like the present. Amboi bergaya seh tudung baru. Baru sampai dah pakai! hahaha...Cun2 like2. Memang sesuai dgn u! Kata pengguna bawal tegar, mesti kena ada Norjuma Tudung Bawal's Collection!

Yum2 la choc zip puas2 ye! :) Oh jgn lupa up nnt gambar with that dress on ur birthday k! Mesti anggun u! hehehe :)

Miss u a lot! muahhxx!!

amirah said...

Ein:

Okay InsyaAllah nanti kalau dah pakai dress tu mira up another picture. for that tudung bawal, memang best pakai. balik nnt boleh start tambah collection.hehe.

thanks a lot babe!! happy sgt! hehe. :)