Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Goings-On

Dear diary,

Here is some updates on what happened during last weekend. I went out for groceries shopping with Kak Azean on Saturday morning. Tapi takde pape sangat nak beli sebab I dah jarang sangat masak sekarang. So, I ended up buying a new trench coat for myself. Actually, I have long been looking for a black trench coat before this. But nothing seems to meet my taste and budget of course. But this time, I got exactly like what I wanted all this while. Jadi, tanpa ragu-ragu i pun terus beli baju tu dengan alasan menepati citarasa, murah dan bulan ni belom spend duit beli baju baru.teeheee..:p Gosh!! when it comes to clothes-shopping, I just couldn't resist. Help~~

Six large buttons, double-breasted, tie waist black trench coat

On Sunday morning, I had my breakfast (or lunch to be exact) at a new Indian restaurant at the city. Overall, the foods are okay. Only the service is not really satisfying. Sengal punya mamak. Ada ke patut dia suruh kitorang tulis sendiri order. Lepas tu, bila dah siap tulis, boleh pulak dia komplen order kitorang susah. "These orders are very very difficult". He said it in his thick Indian accent. Deyy macha!! Plain naan, garlic naan, cheese naan dengan tandoori chicken apa yang susahnya?? Apa daaaa?? Dia ingat bila membebel dalam bahasa dia tu kitorang tak faham ke dia tengah kutuk. haihhh.. Padahal memang tak faham pun.huhu.. Bak kata membe2 I, kalo kat Mesia mmg dah kene pukul la macha tu.

Luckily the taste of the foods encountered the poor service provided. Geram punya pasal, kitorang bayar harga makanan AUD38.40 guna duit syiling. Padan muka!! hahaha.. They think they are good as though they're the best Indian restaurant in town. Hmm, it might be our first and last try. Kecuali kalau mengidam sangat nak makan kari mamak baru I pegi balik kedai tu. Well, I think I'm such a real Penangites lah. Pi ceruk dunia mana pun tetap nak cari mamak.hahaha..

Then last night, Kak Emy invited me and the rest of the Snowy Mountain's partakers to her house for dinner. Whenever there is an invitation from Kak Emy, I really need to empty my stomach before that because she definitely will prepare such an enermous amount of foods for us. She prepared complete set of mouth-watering nasik ayam, fruits, cakes, keropok ikan etc... Tujuan asalnye nak bincang pasal trip ke Snowy Mountain hujung minggu ni. I will tell you in details about this trip later on okay.

p/s: Lunch-cater service from Kak Ila and Kak Aishah on weekdays really make my life much more easier now. Bahagianya sebab tak payah masak tiap-tiap hari sekarang ni. Yahuuuu!! Thanks for the service kakak-kakak sekalian..=))

No comments: