Tuesday, November 2, 2010

25th Birthday Celebration

Dear all,

I just wanted to thank you guys again for the impromptu birthday celebration down the hall. It was so thoughtful of you to turn out the lunch hour into a birthday celebration for me. You shouldn't have.. But I'm certainly glad you did! What a nice surprise.

What I do have of course is all of you and that makes everyday special especially when we are all away from our beloved ones. I appreciate all you did very much, including your time and attention in the midst of your own hectic schedules.

To Laili, Kak Suzana, Kak Fai, Atikah, Mad, Shahril (Pak Joko), Syahril (Madoline), Nash, Ungku, Hazmi, Kashfi and Thaqeef, thanks again for your time. Glad to see all of you there. I really can't thank you guys enough.

Beloved friends

The very last piece of the yummilicious chocolate cake


My love to you all,

Amirah Azmi
November 2nd, 2010
My 25th birthday

No comments: