Friday, October 14, 2011

My sister, my friend.

Assalamualaikum,


Hari ni gigih menapak ke uni sebab kena grab peluang nak jumpa supervisor sebelum beliau away selama beberapa minggu. Sampai je terus pergi jumpa Luke dulu pasal nak belajar cara cari Lagrangian and trial function baru untuk current equation that I'm working on.


Happy because now only I understand the whole idea on how to guess the Lagrangian and the way to check if it is true or not. Hmm, rasanya kalau sebelum ni I usaha lebih sikit mesti dah lama faham. Takpela, better late than not understanding at all kan.


I went to see Tim right after my discussion with Luke. He was very satisfied with what I've got, Alhamdulillah. Even after I have been bedridden for almost 2 consecutive days, a little progress like this brings smile to my face. 


Semalam seharian terlantar kat katil. I keluar lunch je kejap kat rumah Kak Fish. Tu pun Aimy datang picked up. Kak Fish masakkan nasik goreng cina and sup ayam. Lepas tu balik, sambung terbaring sampai esok pagi. Ohhh, so not me kan.


Okay, nak siap-siap nak balik dah. Kejap lagi dinner kat rumah Kak Fish. Again? Yes! Again. I am fortunate to have people taking care of me especially when I am not in my best condition. Thank you sister! May Allah repay you for yourself and your goodness.


Me and Kak Fish
We share the laughs and tears


No comments: