Sunday, August 8, 2010

The calm and happy heart

Dear diary,

I told you I was not feeling very well before this rite. But now my heart felt the same way. I have no idea why this is happening. I keep on thinking too much. Far beyond the reach of a normal person could ever think. You know that our life is too short, don't you? So, you have to go after what you wanted as soon as you can. There are certain things I wanted in life and yet, everything seems to dwell as my beautiful dreams.

The combination of beach-sand-water-heart is ultimately perfect isn't it?

I have to cheer myself up. Shopping spree could help isn't it? So Amirah, breathe deeply into your heart, remember the feeling of love, appreciation and gratitude. Even if you are not emotionally stable , you have to completely love and appreciate yourself. Now put a smile on your face, get dress, and go out on this sweet serene afternoon. You will definitely feel way better..=)

This is the real me. Who knows how to hide her sadness behind her smiles..=))

p/s: Stay calm dearest heart. Spare some strength inside you so that you will be able to rise on your own once you fall.

No comments: