Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ferrero Rocher anyone?

Hello there!

I'm in such a happy mood today. Just got back from Warrawong for some groceries shopping. I didn't buy anything much since I can hardly see myself cooking anymore these days. Well, Christmas sale are everywhere now and I had fun wandering around the mall looking at things and made a quick stop at each and every shop especially the ones with big SALE sign. Takde niat nak shopping pun. Saja jalan jalan cuci mata..:p

However, among all those items with big red REDUCED PRICE's sign, I just couldn't say no to chocolates. They were like trying to attract me with their exquisite, alluring and delightful looks, that fit my pure self indulgence very perfecly. Very tempting! The classic Ferrero Rocher. Chocolate of my all time favourite.

I think almost everybody in the whole universe must be aware of the existence of this Italian product. Just so you know it, every piece of this brilliant chocolate consists of a whole roasted hazelnut, encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream, sheltered in slim layer of milk chocolate and covered with chopped hazelnuts and walnuts. To add the classy looking value, each sweet is individually packaged inside a gold-coloured wrapper. Yummy!

Perfect assembling, don't they?

So, I bought myself four boxes of Ferrero Rocher with 16 pieces of golden balls inside every box. Yes, you heard me right sweetie, four boxes! No kidding! They are all for me. Ni bukan main main tau, ni betol betol. Laaaaagi baaanyaaakkk, laaaaggiiiii I sukaaaaa. hehehe.

My four 16-pieces boxes. Now you see?

No lah! I was just kidding you darling. Gila apa nak habiskan semua tu? If I ever do that, right when I finished the very last bit, I think my face is gonna look like a sphere headed alien covered with milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts, just like the ones described above. Omg, scary nye! Tamau! Tamau! Okay la, actually I'm gonna let go two of these boxes to my supervisor and Diane as Christmas presents. The remaining two will be mine. But I promise not to take more than two pieces every day. Okay or not? Okay, deal! Yahuuu!

p/s: Every piece of these contains of 69 kilocalories and there are 32 pieces inside the two boxes. Meaning that I'm gonna consume roughly about 2208 kilocalories just from these whole lot. Hmm, banyak tu. Do I care? No, I surely didn't give it a damn! Ngahahahaha..:D

4 comments:

MHazrat said...

ala..apa kisah..kasih habis 1shoot jer...xpe, xgemuk ckit tp gemuk banyaaaak jer...kn??

amirah said...

takpe..gemuk banyak la kiuttttt..:p

MHazrat said...

mcm sy!!! *blushing nih *....

amirah said...

hahahaha..ke situ pulak. ok la kasi chance sekali sekala puji. eh, ingat puji free ke? blanja la apa lagi!hihihi..:p