Sunday, April 3, 2011

My another favorite boy

Hai!!

I woke up with a very bright mood today. Happy! Happy! bangun je tengok jam, alamak, pukul 10 pagi. Apa nak jadi anak dara bangun tengahari ni. Haihh. But I think I have a good reason for that. I tido pun pukul 5 pagi, macamana nak bangun awal kan? So, 10am it was..=))

I don't want to talk much today. Just want to share two photos of my another favorite boy. I mentioned about cute little fella, Adam in here and here before this right? Now, it's Aydin's turn to get the extra highlight.

Charming! Isn't he?


Okay, yang ni mahal. Jeling okay tengok camera.

They are brothers with two substantial characters. Aydin is the little one. Everything they did, they never failed to crack a smile on my lips. I believe they both will grow up as a non-separable brothers later in future. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

MHazrat said...

cute as me... blushing!!!

amirah said...

hahaha.. no comment.. nanti kena tanya ibu la..:p