Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Strange weather

Hello Mr Diary,

I was doing my work just now and out of the blue I feel really cold in my office..Australian weather is completely odd u know..It was extremely hot (38 degree celcius) yesterday and all of a sudden it turns out to be freezing cold (16.9 degree celcius) today..and it is showering too..haishhh..

Different type of weathers

(photo courtesy http://lingue.altervista.org )


Everyday I need to check on the weather forecast before I go out so that I'll know what to wear for that day..If not I will end up shivering because of the coldness or sweating in hotness..This is good about this strange weather as it teachs me to be an organize as well as systematic person..huahuahua!!

p/s: I miss Malaysian weather to the max!!somebody bring me back plish..now!!yes,rite now!!huhu..=(

No comments: