Tuesday, September 21, 2010

International Luncheon

Yuhuuuu!!!

I just had my dinner with 4 pieces of pikelets and two slices of Spanish omeletts. Hmm, they sounded not like the ordinary foods that I normally take for dinner rite. But please, don't ask me what a pikelet is. I have no idea. It looks like a pancake but the taste is slightly different especially the part when you dip it into thicked cream, the taste is just soo wonderful. Omg, drooling. Bila teringat je meleleh balik air liur ni. Sedap gila!!huhu.

You must be wondering apehal la minah ni makan makanan pelik pelik malam ni kan. Bukan lupa diri tau, bukan! Saya masih melayu tulen yang suka makan kicap kipas udang dengan ikan goreng. Sanggup bawak dalam luggage semata mata nak pastikan lauk feveret takkan ketinggalan.hehehe. Tadi kan I bagitau ada international lunch kat office. Wah, sangatlah meriah dengan makanan dari macam macam negara. Suka sangat!! Ada dari Indonesia, Libya, Thailand, Mexico, Australia, China, Spain, and a few others.

Group photo. Half of the crowd. Okay, memang I tak termasuk dalam ketinggian orang Asia yang normal rupanya. It's proven now.huhu.

Endah brought Indonesian special spring rolls while another Indonesian girl with her homemade gado-gado. A group of Thai girls with their famous Thai foods. Padthai, green curry, stir-fry prawn with cashew nuts, and Thai fried rice. Bothaina made her own cous-cous with lamb and white peas gravy. Diane cooked her own Thai style chicken curry. Somebody brought two big size of Spanish omeletts. Sara came with a big plate of pikelets, which came together with strawberry jam and thicked cream. These are among the foods that I ate just now. Ada lagi beberapa makanan yang I tak sempat nak makan pun sebab terlampau kenyang. Me?? Disebabkan I baru sampai balik and tak sempat nak masak memasak ni, I bawak kuih raya je. Malaysian homemade cookies. Ada tart nenas, biskut kacang hijau, dengan mazola. Okay la tu kan, they somehow representing traditional Malaysian delicacies rite..=))

Yang paling hujung ni la pikelets yang sangat sedap tu.

p/s: Lepas dah rasa makanan makanan dari negara lain, tekak ni tetap cakap makanan Malaysia jugak yang paling sedap in the world.hehe..kalau la dapat kasi diorang makan sambal belacan, budu, cencalok, atau tempoyak, mau seminggu jugak mat salleh ni semua meroyan.hehehe. gila kejam!!

2 comments:

Kampar said...

OMG, Mira ...were you wearing hi heel shoes?
I do believe that Mba Endah is taller than you :D

*peace*

amirah said...

Owh, what a surprise getting a comment from you.hehe. No, I didn't wear high heels on that particular day. Just the normal sandal that I'm using everyday. Hmm, maybe I should stand next to Sis Endah next time to see weather it's true or not.hehe. But the picture tells everything, isn't it? :p
Btw, thanks for dropping by!!=))