Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back on the track

Dear diary,


It has been sooo long after I last wrote something in here. More than a month ago rite. I really had no time to do so. Trust me. The very last time that I scribbled something to share is when I was on my way back for a short holiday in Malaysia. Now only I realized that it had been almost 2 weeks since I came back from home. That is how the time passes very quickly. I never seem to have enough. But the time still flies.

I miss everybody and everything at home. Really. Each and every one of them. Yeah, I need to level up my courage and strength to complete my studies as quickly as possible so that I could go back on time. It took me some times to get the momentum back to the one before my long break but still, I need to work hard on it. Cheer for me okay sweetie..=))

I do miss you, you got to know that. It was a bit strange everytime I sat in front of my computer without having time to even sneak a prompt look on you. That is how busy I was at home. Apparently, I had my super great time with families and friends. Eventhough the holiday was just a short one, I love each and every moment I spent with them. Can't wait to see them again soon..=)


Latest family picture


p/s: You know what, I didn't cry at all when I was at the airport waving everybody good bye. Not even a drop of tears. Strange. But I'm proud of that. Thanks sweetheart for all your words. You really give me strengths.

No comments: