Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mother


Assalamualaikum,


Today is my mom's 52nd birthday! And she is indeed an exquisite blessing from the Almighty. So I talked to her last night, and she sounded extremely happy with her present life. Though I was not there to hug her and kiss her, Alhamdulillah I didn't forget to supplicate Allah swt this prayer for my mother,


One of the way for children to benefit their parents is through DUA'


I know no matter how hard I try, I can never repay what she has done to me. But at least I will keep trying and at the same time, I will plead Allah swt to repay all the supreme sacrifices for me. May He granted me with the reward of entering the Paradise through my mother.


If I want to list all the things what my mom really does for me, I'm afraid if the list will just fill in with tears. Little that I know, she does so much more of which I don't realize. However, one thing that I know, she worries and cares about me from the bottom of her heart, something that nobody else in the world does.


Ohh by the way, most people say I look a lot like my mother. What a fantastic compliment is that by all accounts? I'm proud, and I hope I will be like her one day. A mother, a wife, a daughter, an employer, a superior, and all other tough rensposibilities she's holding, she does everything with love.


Most beloved and respected person in my life


No comments: