Welcome back to the weekend series!
It’s just another calm, quiet weekend at home today, or at least, it looks calm on the outside! My boy wasn't feeling so well last night, which meant he couldn't sleep peacefully at all. He woke up almost every single hour, demanding cuddles each time. It’s been his classic pattern since he was a little baby. Whenever his body feels a bit uneasy or sick, he becomes a full-time velcro child.
So, guess who was the official overnight mattress and cuddle-dispenser? Yours truly! π
By morning, he was back to his usual energetic self, which brought such a huge wave of relief. Even though I’m running on minimal sleep (and now it’s my turn to feel a little dizzy from exhaustion!), seeing him okay makes it all worth it. We went to a dentist appointment earlier today, so far he's still in the high spirits.
On a brighter note, remember my poor watch that went sick and stopped working a few days ago? Well, I’ve officially got a replacement on my wrist! π
And guess what? It’s in my all-time favourite colour: apple green! πJust imagine this super fresh, vibrant pop of bright green sitting on my wrist, it instantly perks up my mood just looking at it. I absolutely love it!
If you know me, you know I wear my watch almost 24/7. The only time it leaves my wrist is when I take a shower. The second I dry off, it goes right back on until the next shower! Because of that, it tracks pretty much every single detail of my life, my sleep hours (or lack thereof, thanks to last night!), my workout records, my daily steps, my heart rate, and even my stress levels.
At this point, it’s basically the most loyal, trusted gadget attached to my body. And the fact that it was a gift makes it even more special, I’ll be wearing it with so much pride. Imagine how much love is in every bit of it.
Now, I’m truly enjoying every single detail of my new companion. It’s so much more than just a watch, it’s practically my essential! Wishing you all a cozy, restful weekend! π
No comments:
Post a Comment