Hi,
It’s the final day of August 2026, and here I am, quietly counting down the days for so many different chapters unfolding in my life. Time really does fly when you’re busy living it, doesn’t it?
Before I dive into today’s thoughts, I need to pause and say a proper hello to all of you. Honestly, I’m still not entirely sure how some of you stumbled upon this quiet little corner of the internet, but over the last few months, I’ve noticed the reader counter steadily ticking upward. You’re visiting from all around the globe, and that blows my mind! Hello, beautiful souls! π
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here.
If you’re new around here and wondering what this blog is actually about… well, join the club! I don’t have a specific theme or a fancy content strategy. I just write whatever is on my mind. Some days, it’s about my day job as an academic at a public university here in Malaysia (which involves a lot research papers, staring at mathematical equations, and not forgetting, coffee). Other days, it’s about my chaotic, heart-warming life as a mom of two.
And because I’m human, I also write about the emotional rollercoasters that shape our daily lives. If you find something here that brightens your day or gives you comfort, take it with you. If I’m just rambling on a bad day, feel free to leave that behind!
The most surreal realization lately? Learning that people of all ages are reading this. From fellow adults all the way down to primary school kids! Knowing that makes me pause before I hit "publish." This "aunty" right here suddenly feels a very big responsibility to set a good example and keep things uplifting!
So, to my younger readers out there: life is a wonderful, messy, beautiful adventure. Don't rush through it. Live happily, stay curious, and trust me when I say that the best chapters of your life are still waiting to be written. π
Thank you all for being part of this journey with me. Here's to stepping into September with a hopeful heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment