Thursday, October 29, 2009

Numerical results

Hye Mr Diary,

I have no idea on what I'm doing rite now.. There are lots of things on my mind..It's just that I don't know where to start..Well,I just got the solution for my numerical problem that I've been working on since 3 weeks ago I guess..But, I'm not sure whether it is correct or not.The graph looks obviously odd..sighs...

My result (urghhh,peliknye...)

I'm sure you don't understand what the ____ is going on above..I know..I know..forgive me..This is a matter of sharing..I need somebody to talk to my dear..Okay, let me explain..I'm working on a problem called numerical solution for Korteweg de Vries equation..My supervisor asked me to solve the problem using fourth order Runge-Kutta method. I'm using Maple programming in obtaining the solution..Don't ask me about the code please unless if you are ready to get drawn into those weird codes..So,here we go!!my solution is like the above graph..I'm not going to know whether this is correct or not until I show this to my supervisor in our meeting at 11am tomorrow...I hope his comment won't dissappoint me..finger cross!!=)

No comments: