Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hari Raya 2010???

Assalamualaikum,

Hye sweetie!!wake up..wake up!!I left you at rest only for one day, u curik2 tido eh..I don't care,u got to listen to my ramblings today..hehe..Act, I've a good news to tell you...Ha, getting excited rite???I'm not getting married yet lah!!Jgn teka yg bukan2 plz..okay,let me tell you but promise not to roll on the floor laughing okay..be good,promise??

I'VE GOT MY FLIGHT TICKET FOR HARI RAYA NEXT YEAR!!! yup,next year,2010!!!kakakakaka..me myself can't stop laughing until now..We haven't even celebrate our Hari Raya Haji for 2009 but I start talking about my next Hari Raya Aidil Fitri trip already..What can I do...Having the experience celebrating the most joyous occasion in our culture abroad this year made me feels like I don't wanna have it ever again..Once is good enough..huhu..

My flight will be on 5th September 2010 from Melbourne..And I'll probably have 5 fasting days in Malaysia and chances to eat all the foods from bazar ramadhan that I was craving for this year..Really can't wait to go back!!Owh, actually I'm going back in Feb 2010 for a short (but not really short) holiday too..but next Hari Raya trip keeps myself more excited.. Watever it is, as long as it is related to back-to-Malaysia trip, I'm getting all excited..=)) But dun worry sweetie boy, I'm not going to leave you okayy..You're my breathing space remember???hehehe..so,let's start counting the days together..yeehaaa!!

Thank you AirAsia for the cheap promo flight!!!

(photo courtesy from http://blog.flightstory.net)



p/s: These are all my plan..the rest is depending on Allah the Almighty..praying hard that I'll have more years to come..amiinnn..

No comments: