Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love my mum

Assalamualaikum,

Yeayyy!! The day has finally come. Today almost everybody in the whole world is celebrating their beloved mothers. First and foremost, I would like to dedicate this special entry to my mum, Puan Kartini binti Abdullah. She's now spending her quality time with my family at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort.

Dear Mak,

You are a mother of six children with six different characters.

You are a career woman with tonnes of responsibilities on your shoulder.

You taught us on how to survive in this whole challenging world.

You supported us in everything we do.

You are always there for us no matter what condition we are in.

You sacrificed everything you wanted for the sake of fulfilling our needs.

You are the first to know whether we're in the happiest or saddest moment.

You always know how to love us just in the right way.

You understand us when no one else can.

For everything we did, you always said that a mother's love endures through all.

And I know that when Allah swt invented mothers, He gave me the best!!

With this, I would like to present this award to you as the best mum in the wo
rld..=))



Here are some photos of me and my mum in our most unforgettable moments.

My MSc Convocation at UTM (August 2008)


The day when I flew to Australia (July, 2009)


Mak with all my siblings skype-ing on my very first hari Raya abroad (September 2009)

Summer holiday (February, 2010)

p/s: To mak, when you read this, I just want you to know, even that I'm not there beside you now, but my prayers follow everywhere.. I love you so much and thanks for being with me through it all. I am who I am today because of your love and prayers.

No comments: