Friday, May 14, 2010

Life as a PhD Student

Hye there!

Here I am again. Just got back from seeing Tim. I don't wanna say much here. The feeling is just freaking "AWESOME!!" (say it in the other way around pleaseee..). Can you imagine how the hell is my feeling rite now?? Come I show you something that could perfectly describe my situation.

(click picture for larger view)

Supervisor: I want this project to finish by next week
Student: Next week? Um...
Student (thinking): If I tell him how impossible it is to finish by next week, he'll think I'm inconsistent.
Student (thinking): But if I complaint of all the nighters that I'll have to pull to actually do it, he'll think that I'm not commited to the project.

Student: Sure. No problem!
Supervisor: Hmm, sounds like you don't have enough to do, Can you also bla..bla..bla..
Student: DANG!!!

p/s: I need a break now. Terribly!! Small cup of chips and regular hot chocolate sound sensationally delicious at the moment. Hmmm, I never knew that having chips while looking at the falling autumn leaves could be very soothing and calming as well. Well, eating is such a good therapy, isn't it?

No comments: