Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning talk makes my day

Dear diary,

First of all, pardon me if this one sounds a bit mushy2. But I can't help it, you gotta hear everything okay.. I don't care!!ehehe..gila kejam!! tak kira la.. harini mood jiwang2 sikit. actually, dari malam tadi pun. hahaha..:p

Well, I normally talk to Mr Bf twice a day. No need to mention through what since you already knew that we're separated by thousands of miles away from each other. One is early in the morning soon before we start our day. And the next is right when he came back from work. And we will continue talking until right before bed time. Then I remember I went to bed last nite with a smile wishing I would be dreaming of him. and I really did!! this is the reason why I woke up with another smile this morning because I knew that he was not only a dream..=))

I also believe that we've got to get up every morning with a smile on our face, and show the world all the love in our heart, Then people gonna treat us better.. Trust me!=))


This is how we date every morning. When both of us are ready for work.


p/s: Dear sweetheart, you have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing that you are still mine and I am always yours. Love, amrimira.

No comments: